three four potential groups you might fall into – the process will differ slightly depending on which applies to you:
– Paid in full (and not selected your set)
– Paid in full and selected your set (or picked the 5-car or Poppy set) – no further action required
– Paid deposit before 1 February 2015 (our Kickstarter/Earlybird period)
– Paid deposit after 1 February 2015
Please check carefully which group applies to you as if you pick the wrong one you will cause yourself more work (and us!) and it may delay your order. We know the process might appear complicated, but it is much simpler than it looks.
Paid in full but not selected a set
Please login to your account on our website – check your order and make a note of your order number.
If you have already placed an order and paid in full then you can make your set selection here.
We would be grateful if you could pick your set(s) as soon as possible (but no later than 8 July 2016). Does not apply to 5-car sets of the Poppy Pendolino.
Paid a deposit (in the EU)
Please login to your account on our website then:
1. check your order and make a note of your order number.
2. This is where it starts to get a little complicated – make a note of what you ordered (and paid).
3. Check whether you paid any Postage & Packing – if you did not P&P with your deposit then you will need to add it when you pay your balance (P&P is a separate part in the shop links below).
4. The next step depends on when you paid your deposit:
a.If you paid your deposit before 1 February 2015 then you were eligible for our Kickstarter/Earlybird price – please go to our webshop here and pick the right balance(s) to match your deposit.
b.If you paid your deposit after 1 February 2015 – please go to our webshop here and pick the right balance(s) to match your deposit.
The item and amount should be the same as your original order for your deposit.
5. When you select the correct balance to pay then you will be asked to select your name/number choice(s). This is not applicable if you ordered a 5-car set or the Poppy Pendolino.
6. Please include the order number for your deposit in the notes of your balance order so that we can match the two orders together.
7. If you want to place any upgrades (for lightbars, DCC sound, or to upgrade from 9 to 11 cars) or to add shipping you can do so at the same time.
8. Relax and have a cold drink!
DEADLINE FOR BALANCES: 8 JULY 2016
(NB it may be possible for us to extend this deadline slightly but we will not know until we receive the final sample for approval – we do not want to have to delay production!).
(NB 2 if you are outside the EU but still in Europe we will be in touch if you need to pay a balance. If you are outside Europe then Rapido will be in touch!)
PS we know this is far from an ideal system (it isn’t for us either) but please remember that we do this in our very limited spare time, that this was our first project and that we have improved our systems.