Revolution Trains is offering 975025 Caroline inspection saloon. The model will feature:
- accurate headcode details and lighting for the livery variations
- RP25 110 wheels
- sprung buffers
- kinematic couplers
- era-specific driver’s desk,
- a highly detailed interior with separately-fitted era-specific chairs
- flicker free directional lighting including for the interior
- DCC socket for lighting control
We are offering 3 versions with appropriate detail differences:
- Version 1 – BR Blue Grey with small totem as built 1969-1984
- Version 2 – BR Network Southeast 1991-2003
- Version 3 – Network Rail SR Brunswick Green 2015-present
Revolution would like to thank LORAM and Network Rail for their kind help and assistance in developing this model.
As an additional bonus, those who order before 31st August 2020 will be entered into a free draw to join us on a free and exclusive “Sweet Caroline” railtour.
The Revolution Trains Sweet Caroline railtour will travel from Derby on a circular route taking in the WCML via Crewe and Stockport before heading across to the Peak Peak District and reaching the Midland Mainline before returning. The exact route and date is yet to be finalised and will of course depend on the relaxing of social distancing rules. Those on board will be able to enjoy the saloon facilities and food will be provided. Traction is expected to be a DRS Class 37.*
The handful of guests will be chosen in a draw held during a Revolution Trains Facebook Live event in September.
Delivery expected Q1-2 2021. Please follow our shop instructions and do not place an order for different product ranges on the same order – it makes tracking what has been sent and when much more difficult for both you and us. Thanks!
* Terms & Conditions will apply.