DB red liveried Class 66/0 in a number of your choice.
We are working in partnership with Rainbow Railways to offer variations of our standard base liveries and tooling variations.
Revolution Bespoke allows customers to pick from a list of number/livery detail variations the specific loco number that you want. The list of available variations all represent real combinations of livery and details (we have been through a lot of research to enable this!). The base livery will be factory finished, but the final touches eg the side numbers and changes to logos or additional logos will be printed by Rainbow Railways along with any finishing touches eg etched nameplates. The Revolution Bespoke models will finished by Rainbow Railways once the models arrive so will arrive with customers later than the standard versions to allow time for customisation. Please note that once production has started we can’t cancel or change your loco as these will be bespoke models produced to order (statutory rights still apply).
Variations of DB 66/0 available are:
- DB red in a variety of numbers
- DB red with DB Schenker branding 66185 only
- DB red with DB Schenker branding and Highland stag 66097 only
- DB red with small DB logo 66185 only
- DB red with Key worker branding 66113 only
- DB with ‘We are the future’ branding’ 66150 only
Our model of the 66/0s are offered with revised BMAC lights, swing-head buckeye coupler and cab mirrors. (Some images of the engineering prototype may not show the correct details).
All our models have the following common features:
- Next generation heavy, diecast chassis with smooth running, low friction and low geared design (weight 100g+)
- Highly detailed injection moulded body with photo-etched and wire details and separate plastic parts
- Lift off, easy-access central body section (as per the prototype!) to allow access to the decoder socket and switches
- Prototype body detail variations eg bodyshells, bogies, underframes, headlights, handrails, cab windows, buffers, tie-down loops, lights, sandboxes and couplers
- Etched nameplates supplied (where appropriate)
- Buffer beam detailing: one end super-detailed with solid air dam, air pipes and cosmetic coupler all fitted. Alternative solid air dam supplied for coupler end, and open air dam for those wishing to couple at both ends
- Working accurate headlights including working marker lights. Lights switchable using easy to access microswitches or with DCC
- Next 28 (ESU E24) decoder socket (see our Class 59 video for more details) and factory fitted speaker for easy sound fitting
- Fine wheels to NMRA RP25 standards
- Body-mounted, kinematic close couplers with NEM coupler sockets