The FNA-D nuclear flask carriers were built by WH Davis from 2014 to replace older nuclear flask wagons. The FNA-D nuclear flask carriers are used across the network to transport spent fuel from nuclear power stations to Sellafield. The FNA-D nuclear flask wagons typically run in rakes of 1-4 wagons mostly with two locos either double-headed or top-and-tailed.
Our model is:
- Produced under licence from DRS
- Highly accurate N gauge model, 1:148 scale on 9mm track
- All models share the same livery with 8 different running numbers available
- Accurate underframe detailing
- Minimum Radius Peco 2nd Radius
- Bogies include separate brake shoes in line with wheels
- RP25 profile N gauge wheels
- Kinetic NEM coupler sockets mounted on the body with Rapido NEM couplers
All versions have the same white/teal green livery with different running numbers.