A twin pack of both KUA nuclear flask wagons in N gauge. Voted N gauge rolling stock of 2020 by Model Rail magazine readers!
The KUA flask wagons were built in 1998 by Bombardier/Prorail for the Ministry of Defence and are designed to carry spent nuclear submarine fuel from Devonport and Rosyth to Sellafield. We are offering both wagons so that modellers can own the whole fleet – MODA95770 and MODA95771.
The KUAs are available in limited stock now – please do not order with other items.
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Livery detail differences appropriate for each wagon
- Factory-fitted detail parts
- Fully detailed under-frame
- Blackened metal disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile sets
- NEM coupler pockets