Please note that this listing is a very limited number of slight seconds of our award-winning KUA nuclear flask carrier – both wagons will display some minor defect (typically either a missing or broken tie down loop and/or bent/damaged hand rail(s)). All wagons will be supplied with relevant spares and no warranty. It is not possible to specify the faults for each set in this listing (though each wagon will contain a note of any identified fault).
A twin pack of both KUA nuclear flask wagons in N gauge.
The KUA flask wagons were built in 1998 by Bombardier/Prorail for the Ministry of Defence and are designed to carry spent nuclear submarine fuel from Devonport and Rosyth to Sellafield. We are offering both wagons so that modellers can own the whole fleet – MODA95770 and MODA95771.
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Livery detail differences appropriate for each wagon
- Factory-fitted detail parts
- Fully detailed under-frame
- Blackened metal disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile sets
- NEM coupler pockets